Our Data Centers
Alpheus’ colocation sites are top-tier platforms located within Texas’ largest metro markets. Our data center colocation sites are resilient, secure data center platforms located across Texas and supported by an Alpheus-owned, fully redundant and highly available fiber optic network. Our extensive fiber network enables any enterprise to exceed their business objectives. Our Austin and Houston data centers are SSAE-16 Type II Audit Certified.
Alpheus Data Center Locations
- Houston: 777 Walker (2 Shell Plaza)
Houston Data Center Specifications (.pdf)
- Austin: 1905 E. 6th Street
Austin Data Center Specifications (.pdf)
- Dallas: 2323 Bryan
- Dallas: 2914 Taylor Steet
- Fort Worth: 307 & 309 West 7th St
We eliminate Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt from the migration process.
Alpheus will take the worry out of moving your network servers and gear from your internal IT closet to our secure and purpose-built centers. We do this every day throughout Texas-you can feel confident in our level of expertise, professionalism and personal customer service.
In addition to our certifications, specifications and business processes, we have the flexibility to make special considerations for clients. Some steps of our migration process include:
- Review of move-in day procedures and schedule
- Personal briefing and walk-through
- Access card assignment and biometrics set-up
- Exchange key personnel contact information
- Facility security review
- Change-management process
- Cabinet configuration review
- Connectivity review and confirmation
- Post move-in review and discussion