Break the Ethernet Last-Mile Bottleneck
Alpheus’ Gigabit Ethernet service is a cost-effective solution for your company’s Ethernet Transport needs. This point-to-point or point-to-multi-point Gigabit Ethernet service offers a variety of service classes, multiple bandwidth options, fast and flexible bandwidth upgrades, along with guaranteed on-net service levels.
Metro or Regional
Gigabit Ethernet is available within or between any of the Alpheus markets and is compatible with both our Metro Solutions and Long-Haul Transport Solutions. This allows you to connect your business locations across the Metro markets or across the country.
Service Flexibility and Customer Economics
Three different classes of Gigabit Ethernet Service are available—each designed to meet your business needs:
- Load Sharing—Customer receives two client interfaces and Alpheus provides two physically diverse unprotected connections (Customer performs protection switching);
- Network Protection—Network protection but no client protection;
- Unprotected—No network or client protection.
By using Gigabit Ethernet, you can benefit from:
- Flexible, pricing options;
- Ease in connecting and upgrading bandwidth in and between your business locations;
- Lower equipment interface costs.