Ethernet LAN Service (E-LAN)
Have several offices that you would like to connect seamlessly? The ability to share vast amounts of data between them – in real-time, with absolute security and without the management headaches – can be its own competitive advantage.
Alpheus’ E-LAN solution is designed to easily extend the reach of your corporate LAN and shift your business into high gear. Leveraging Alpheus’ virtual Ethernet switch and fiber network, E-LAN provides the capacity and flexibility your company needs to handle bandwidth-hungry applications like videoconferencing, storage networking, and on-demand software. At the same time, Alpheus’ managed service approach takes the guesswork out of routing and optimizing your network traffic. It’s business in the fast lane, where you’re in total control.
Leverage Alpheus’ E-LAN Service to:
- Connect the LANs of two or more locations (such as headquarters, a branch office, a data center, and/or a call center) in a secured, Layer 2 virtual environment.
- Achieve high quality, any-to-any communications between sites. Ideal for voice, video, and critical data intensive operations.
- Reduce operating expenses by replacing expensive point-to-point WAN connections.
- Focus on your core business, reducing time and internal resources required to manage a WAN network.
The Alpheus Advantage:
- Fast provisioning: E-LAN is easy to set up and add more sites as your business grows.
- Flexibility: Any-to-any connectivity enables seamless interaction between all your locations.
- Scalability: Upgrade easily with bandwidth options from 3Mbps to 1Gbps.
- Predictable performance: Our fully-owned fiber network provides quality you can count on.
- Simplified optimization: One price and three unrestricted Class of Service tiers (Gold, Silver, Bronze) makes prioritizing your data traffic refreshingly uncomplicated.