Fiber To The Building – The Gold Standard for Internet, Voice and Data Network Solutions
Network demands from voice/data/video, SaaS and cloud-based applications are driving higher bandwidth requirements for businesses. Alpheus fiber is the gold standard for delivering high-performance broadband and telecommunications services with unmatched reliability. Alpheus’ Fiber to the Building services take advantage of our 6,000+ route miles of Texas fiber and seven data centers to quickly connect businesses to the Internet, develop customized networking solutions and implement private, public or hybrid cloud applications.
Packaged For Success:
Alpheus fiber is already connected to more than 300 COs (central offices) and Carrier POPs (point-of-presence) throughout Texas. Using these COs/POPs as aggregation points, Alpheus can extend fiber quickly and easilty to buildings, offering specially-priced service packages.
- Internet Access: From 50 Mbps up to GigE speeds.
- Internet & Voice: Internet access and SIP Trunking with unlimited long distance calling.
- Internet, Voice & Data Center Colocation: High-performance and resilient network infrastructure for VPN and cloud solutions, includes the option of a half or full cabinet at any Alpheus’ data centers.
- Internet, Voice, Point-to-Point Line & Data Center Colocation: A half or full cabinet at Alpheus’ data center, private/dedicated fiber connection to your server, high-speed Internet access and SIP Trunking with unlimited long distance calling.
The Alpheus Advantage:
- Alpheus service bundles offer the most competitive pricing in the industry.
- Predetermined pricing for Near-Net buildings.
- Resilient and high-quality fiber optic network delivering performance unmatched by legacy copper and cable infrastructure.
- Flexible interfaces including 10/100 FE, GigE and 10 GigE.
- Alpheus is the Texas specialist with our network optimized for reaching all major markets.
- Dedicated customer account managers for trouble-free installation and on-going customer care.
- Superior technical support with our 24x7x365 world-class Network Operations Center (NOC) staffed by certified technicians.
Other Fiber Service Options