Policy Regarding Copyright Infringement and Designation of a Copyright Agent
Alpheus Communications, L.P. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Alpheus”) has adopted and implemented the following policy regarding copyright infringement. This policy provides information about Alpheus’ designated agent for receipt of copyright infringement claims pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA), 17 USC § 512, and how to make a claim for copyright infringement to Alpheus’ DMCA agent. This notification is made without prejudice or admission as to the applicability of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C., Section 512(c), to Alpheus Communications, L.P. and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries.
Alpheus respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our web site located at www.alpheus.net (the “Site”) or use our network to do the same. Alpheus may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove or disable access to material on its Site or its network that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. Alpheus also may, at its discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any visitors to our Site or users of our network repeatedly infringe on others copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use our Site and/or network.
If you believe that your work has been used on our Site or our network in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify Alpheus’ copyright agent by written notice. The notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. Similarly for other types of infringing materials, a list of such materials. This could include a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Alpheus to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Alpheus to contact the complainant, such as address, telephone number, and/or electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Alpheus’ copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is Karen Hanson-Flowers, who can be reached as follows:
Karen E. Hanson-Flowers
Senior Vice President
Alpheus Communications, LLC
1301 Fannin, 20th Floor
Houston, Texas 77002
Tel (713) 336-6370
Fax (713) 336-6470
Tags: Copyright Notice